Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALC) is a molecule composed of acetic acid and L-carnitine bound together. It is produced naturally in humans, with the greatest amounts being found in muscles, the brain, and in the testicles. As part of its role in supporting mental function, ALC may help support memory, attention span and mental performance in normal people as well as those with brain impairment. It is also important in the production and release of one of the brain’s vital neurotransmitters, known as acetylcholine. ALC may also support healthy function of the male reproductive system and improve energy transfer within cells.
- Free form amino acid.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine can be used for nervous system health or sports performance.
- Can act to support adrenal glands as well as other brain functions.
- Easy-to-swallow capsule.
- 100% vegan product.
- Each capsule contains 500 mg Acetyl L-Carnitine.
- L-Carnitine has been shown to be effective in doses of 2-3 grams per day.
- Highest quality raw materials selected for optimal performance.
- Guaranteed for potency and purity.
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish. Suitable for vegans.
- Suggest to those looking for overall nervous system well being.
- Can be sold in brain, sports, or cardiovascular health section
- Cross-merchandise with other amino acids.
- Excellent alternative for children with concentration problems.